Open Back Adaptive Blouse M043 / Style -0030
(£48.00 incl VAT)
Getting dressed can be stressful and sometimes impossible for people with chronic conditions, disabilities, injuries, or reduced mobility, that is why we designed our adaptive top that opens completely with poppers to make dressing easier.
Our lightweight adaptive blouse is designed with fashion and comfort in mind. It’s both functional and stylish.
Soft and lightweight, it can be slipped on and off easily by the carer with minimal disturbance or discomfort for the wearer. With its completely opening back, it is easy to put on and attach the poppers on each shoulder without raising your arms.
The fabric closes on one another to cover the whole back providing comfort and dignity. It gives full coverage for the wearer and looks like a traditional top at first glance.
Additionally, the fuller arm design means it can be removed without too much bending of the arms or lifting them above the head. A huge benefit for the elderly or those suffering from restrictive conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Stroke or Multiple Sclerosis.
This top is made from a blend of soft polyester and spandex fabric designed to keep you warm and comfortable. Featuring beautiful royal paisley rounded flat collar. It is cut to a fashionable and manageable length, which makes it suitable for wheelchair users and those confined to a sitting position or in bed.
The naturally stretchy fabric is perfect for non-restrictive movement, easy wash, and quick dry.
At Medoris Care, we pride ourselves on producing award-winning practical products for the elderly, disabled, and those with specialist needs. Our aim is to continually improve their quality of life so that they can feel happy and comfortable.
We hope that this Adaptive Blouse could be the perfect gift for a loved one or a cosy gift for yourself.
- Fashionable Adaptive Blouse that looks like a traditional top.
- Opens fully. Can be put on and off without bending of the arms.
- Maintains dignity: Ful back overlap.
- Easy Closure: Thoughtfully designed poppers at each shoulder to eliminate pressure points.
- Suitable for restrictive conditions. Assistance with dressing is required.
- Designed and made in the UK.
- Blend of Polyester and spandex fabric - Naturally stretchy for non-restrictive movement.
- Easy wash and tumble dry, or quick air dry - no need to iron. Perfect for nursing homes and care homes.
Who is it for: Women
Needs: Bed Bound Individuals, Disability Clothing, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Adaptive, Disabled, Elderly, Older Person, Paralysis, Nursing Home, Care Home, Wheel Chair Users, Stroke, Arm Stiffness, Restrictive Conditions, Upper body stiffness, Easy Dressing.
Assistance Needed: Yes
Achieve a Perfect FitGetting the right size is essential. We would like to help you choose the best size. Please use our size guideline below. If you have any questions about the sizes of clothes, please call our Customer Service Department on 0333 207 9515
How to Measure
For the correct size for you, please measure your body as follows:
1. Bust: measure yourself around the fullest part.
2. Waist: measure around your natural waistline.