Multi-Chamber Bolster Roll Pillow - M096
(£103.15 incl VAT)
Note: Each pillow comes with a removable and washable cover. Extra covers are available for purchase in both sizes.
Positioning and pressure care management is a vital part of patient support. That's why, at Medoris Care, we offer a wide range of microbead products to help prevent pain, relieve pressure and increase comfort for those with specialist needs.
They're perfect for the elderly or infirm, for those recovering from a stroke or receiving palliative care, or for individuals with restrictive conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy and Multiple Sclerosis.
Whatever the condition, all our Positioning and Pressure Care Pillows, including the Multi-Chamber Roll Pillow, are designed to help improve quality of life.
Supportive and Multi-functional Design
Lightweight and adaptable, it can be used as a bumper in a bed or cot, a nest for palliative care, a T or V cushion, or as a back support.
The small microbeads shift and redistribute, perfectly contouring the body and providing the ideal postural support system. The multi-Chamber design assures that the microbeads stay in their compartments resulting in evenly distributed firm support. Perfect for steady and lasting postural support.
A huge benefit for those in the same position for long periods of time. They help prevent restricted blood flow that comes from the skin being squashed between bone and a hard surface.
What's more, they reduce friction, particularly important for those prone to pressure sores.
Compared to down pillows and memory foam, they don't absorb moisture, sweat, or saliva and inhibit the growth of dust mites, bacteria and fungus. A plus for allergy sufferers.
They don't hold the body's heat which can lead to discomfort. Instead the beads allow for an even airflow throughout the whole pillow, resulting in a much cooler, more pleasurable experience.
Made with small polystyrene beads, this support pillow has double reinforced seams and a zipped removable outer, so it won't compact, wear out or lose its shape and can withstand being machine washed and tumbled dried for cleanliness and hygiene.
Our Roll Pillow comes in two sizes; Small - was designed for individuals with smaller body frames, or a child and Standard to support larger body frames.
With so many qualities and benefits, this positioning and pressure care Multi-Chamber Bolster Roll Pillow offers the user maximum confidence, comfort and care.
- Soft microbead roll pillow for back support, pressure positioning and comfort.
- Full-length, lightweight and adaptable.
- Comes in two sizes Small and Standard.
- Small: Length: 160 cm (63") , Diameter: 13 cm (5") , Circumference 42 cm (17").
- Standard: Length: 157 cm (62"), Diameter: 17 cm (7"), Circumference 50 cm (19").
- Extra covers are available for purchase in both sizes.
- Perfect for steady and lasting postural support.
- Suitable as a bumper in a bed or cot, a nest, T or V cushion, or back support.
- Multi-Chamber design for even distribution of microbeads and firmness.
- Prevents restrictive blood flow.
- Helps avoid pressure sores.
- Breathable which reduces overheating.
- Can be machine washed and tumbled dried.
- Velour fabric: 79% cotton, 18% polyester, 3% Spandex (82% nylon, 18% Spandex).