At Medoris Care, we help you to help others. That's why, we offer a wide range of microbead positioning and pressure care products.
Unlike other cushions that dip in the middle or feel too solid over time, our Mini Log Support Cushion is a soft support pillow, filled with microbeads.
Supportive design. Small, lightweight and adaptable, it tucks neatly under or behind the limbs, providing the ideal postural support. Especially useful for paediatric care, those with weak muscles or having to stay in the same position for long periods of time.
The tiny microbeads mould to the body and evenly distribute weight for maximum comfort. Particularly helpful for the elderly who are frail or those in wheelchairs or suffering with restrictive conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy and Multiple Sclerosis.
What's more, microbeads help prevent restricted blood flow from the skin being squashed between bone and a hard surface, and reduce friction to avoid pressure sores.
Compared to down pillows and memory foam, they don't absorb moisture, sweat, or saliva and inhibit the growth of dust mites, bacteria and fungus. A plus for allergy sufferers.
They don't hold the body's heat which can lead to discomfort. Instead the beads allow for an even airflow throughout the whole pillow, resulting in a much cooler, more pleasurable experience.
Made with small polystyrene beads, this support pillow won't compact, wear out or lose its shape and can withstand being machine washed and tumbled dried for cleanliness and hygiene.
With so many qualities and benefits, our Mini Log Support Cushion offers the user maximum confidence, comfort and care.
- Soft microbead support pillow for perfect pressure positioning and comfort. Lightweight and adaptable.
- Small enough for paediatric use.
- Length: 28 cm (11"), Diameter: 13 cm (5"), Circumference 40 cm (16"). Prevents restrictive blood flow.
- Helps avoid pressure sores.
- Breathable which reduces overheating.
- Can be machine washed and tumbled dried.
- Velour fabric: 79% cotton, 18% polyester, 3% Spandex (82% nylon, 18% Spandex).
Available in a larger size Log Support Cushion (M192)