Positioning and Pressure Care: Leg and Arm Ramp/Wedge Cushion - M062
(£68.99 incl VAT)
At Medoris Care, we care because you do. That's why, we offer a wide range of positioning and pressure care products to help prevent pain, relieve pressure and increase comfort.
Unlike other pillows that dip in the middle or feel too solid over time, our pressure relief Leg and Arm Ramp/Wedge Cushion is a multi-chamber support pillow, filled with microbeads.
Lightweight and adaptable, this flexible 'wedge' supports the legs and the arms, both in bed or in a recliner. Depending on your care needs, two can be used together for extra elevation. Extremely useful for stabilizing positions, especially when muscles are weak.
The small microbeads mould to the body, providing the ideal postural support, while the individual chambers evenly distribute weight for maximum comfort.
Particularly helpful for the elderly and infirm or those suffering from restrictive conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, and Multiple Sclerosis.
What's more, they help prevent restricted blood flow from the skin being squashed and reduce friction to avoid pressure sores. Vital for those in the same position for long periods of time.
Compared to memory foam, microbeads don't absorb moisture, sweat or fluid, so they inhibit the growth of dust mites, bacteria and fungus. A plus for allergy sufferers.
They don't hold the body's heat which can lead to discomfort. Instead, the beads allow for an even airflow throughout the whole pillow, resulting in a much cooler, more pleasurable experience.
Made with small polystyrene beads, this support pillow won't compact, wear out or lose its shape and can withstand being machine washed and tumbled dried for cleanliness and hygiene.
With so many qualities and benefits, we hope this Positioning and Pressure Care Leg and Arm Ramp/Wedge Cushion offers maximum comfort for the user and peace of mind for the carer.
- Multi-chamber microbead ramp/wedge pillow for leg and arm support.
- Two can be used together for extra elevation if needed.
- Microbeads contour the body for stability.
- Chambers equally distribute weight for comfort.
- Lightweight and soft.
- Prevents restrictive blood flow.
- Helps avoid pressure sores.
- Breathable which reduces overheating.
- Hygienic, and can be machine washed and tumbled dried.
- Length 60 cm (23"), Width 25 cm (10"), Depth 2.5 -17 cm (1" - 6.6").
- Velour fabric: 79% cotton, 18% polyester, 3% Spandex (82% nylon, 18% Spandex).