At Medoris Care, all our positioning and pressure care products are designed to help prevent pain, relieve pressure and increase comfort. This is especially true of our multi-chamber, microbead Cot Side Bumper Plus Cushion.
Soft and lightweight, it’s used as an extra layer of protection from both metal rail cot sides and solid foam cot bumpers. This is especially important for those prone to seizures, suffering with neurological damage or recovering from stroke.
The small microbeads cushion the body, while the multiple chambers evenly distribute weight for maximum comfort, which together help prevent bruising.
Compared to memory foam, microbeads don’t absorb moisture, sweat or fluid, so they inhibit the growth of dust mites, bacteria and fungus. A plus for allergy sufferers.
They also don’t hold the body’s heat which can lead to discomfort. Instead the beads allow for an even airflow throughout the whole pillow, resulting in a much cooler and safer sleeping experience.
Made with small polystyrene beads, this protective bumper pillow won’t compact, wear out or lose its shape and can withstand being machine washed and tumbled dried for cleanliness and hygiene.
What’s more, it has two velcro strap fastenings, so it can be moved and secured around the cot sides, wherever it’s needed the most.
With so many qualities and benefits, we hope that our Cot Side Bumper Plus Cushion gives you both confidence and peace of mind.
- Large multi-chamber microbead cot side pillow.
- Soft and lightweight with velcro strap fastenings.
- Perfect extra layer of protection from metal rail or solid foam cot sides.
- Microbeads contour body for stability.
- Chambers equally distribute weight for comfort.
- Length 61 cm (24”), Width 61 cm (24”), Depth 6 cm (2.5”).
- Hypoallergenic and breathable.
- Hygienic, can be machine washed and tumbled dried.
- Velour fabric: 79% cotton, 18% polyester, 3% Spandex (82% nylon, 18% Spandex).