Positioning and Pressure Care: 6-Chamber Heel Support Cushion - M061
(£59.34 incl VAT)
At Medoris Care, we support you, so you can support others. That's why, we have a wide range of positioning and pressure care cushions to help prevent pain and relieve pressure in individuals with specific needs.
Unlike other pillows that dip in the middle or feel too solid over time, our pressure relief 6-Chamber Heel Support Cushion is a multi-chamber support pillow, filled with microbeads.
Supportive design. Lightweight and adaptable, it supports the foot, protects the heel and is kept in place by a soft strap. Extremely useful for stabilising position, especially when muscles are weak.
The small microbeads mould to the body, providing the ideal postural support, while the six chambers evenly distribute weight for maximum comfort.
Particularly helpful for the elderly and disabled and those in wheelchairs or recovering from an operation. What's more, they help prevent restricted blood flow from the skin being squashed between bone and a hard surface, and reduce friction to avoid pressure sores. Vital for those in the same position for long periods of time.
Compared to memory foam, microbeads don't absorb moisture, sweat or fluid, so they inhibit the growth of dust mites, bacteria and fungus. A plus for allergy sufferers.
They don't hold the body's heat which can lead to discomfort. Instead the beads allow for an even airflow throughout the whole pillow, resulting in a much cooler, more pleasurable experience.
Made with small polystyrene beads, this support pillow won't compact, wear out or lose its shape and can withstand being machine washed and tumbled dried for cleanliness and hygiene.
With so many qualities and benefits, we hope that this pressure relief 6-Chamber Heel Support Cushion helps you to care with confidence.
- Adaptable 6-chamber microbead support pillow for the foot and heel.
- Can also be used as an elbow protector.
- Lightweight and secures with a soft strap.
- Microbeads contour foot for stability.
- Chambers equally distribute weight for comfort.
- Length 28 cm (11 in), Width 20 cm (8 in), Depth 5 cm (2 in).
- Prevents restrictive blood flow.
- Helps avoid pressure sores.
- Breathable which reduces overheating.
- Hygienic, can be machine washed and tumbled dried.
- Velour fabric: 79% cotton, 18% polyester, 3% Spandex (82% nylon, 18% Spandex).