Support pillows for the elderly and disabled
At Medoris Care, we pride ourselves on providing practical solutions for everyday specialist needs. That's why, our T-Roll Support Pillow is a 3-in-1 multifunctional support pillow.
Made up of two microbead pillows, they can either be used separately, or zipped together to form a T shape. This configuration is extremely useful for lower extremity positioning, stabilising position, supporting hip abduction and to help control spasticity.
It's also a perfect support pillow for older people who are frail, for those recovering from a stroke or receiving palliative care, or for individuals with restrictive conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy and Multiple Sclerosis.
Whatever the condition, all our Positioning and Pressure Care Pillows, including the T-Roll Support Pillow, are designed to help prevent pain, relieve pressure and increase comfort.
Lightweight and adaptable, the small microbeads shift and redistribute, perfectly contouring the body and providing the ideal postural support system. A huge benefit for those in the same position for long periods of time.
They help prevent restricted blood flow that comes from the skin being squashed between bone and a hard surface.
What's more, they reduce friction, particularly important for those prone to pressure sores.
Compared to down pillows and memory foam, they don't absorb moisture, sweat, or saliva and inhibit the growth of dust mites, bacteria and fungus. A plus for allergy sufferers.
They don't hold the body's heat which can lead to discomfort. Instead the beads allow for an even airflow throughout the whole pillow, resulting in a much cooler, more pleasurable experience.
Made with small polystyrene beads, this support pillow has double reinforced seams and a zipped removable outer, so it won't compact, wear out or lose its shape and can withstand being machine washed and tumbled dried for cleanliness and hygiene.
With so many qualities and benefits, this positioning and pressure care T-Roll Support Pillow offers the user maximum confidence, comfort and care.
- 3-in-1 multifunctional microbead support pillow, incorporating Midi Roll (M098) and Mini Log (M193).
- Suitable for lower extremity positioning, stabilising position, supporting hip abduction and helps to control spasticity.
- Lightweight and adaptable.
- Made up of two separate pillows that zip together to form a T shape.
- Length 60 cm (23.5"), Height 35 cm (14"), Diameter of vertical roll 13 cm (5").
- Prevents restrictive blood flow.
- Helps avoid pressure sores.
- Breathable which reduces overheating.
- Can be machine washed and tumbled dried.
- Velour fabric: 79% cotton, 18% polyester, 3% Spandex (82% nylon, 18% Spandex).