At Medoris Care, we care because you do. That's why, we offer a wide range of positioning and pressure care products to help prevent pain, relieve pressure and increase comfort.
Lightweight and adaptable, this soft cushion protects the knees and shins against the firm surface of the hoist as the user comes to a standing position. Particularly helpful for the elderly and disabled.
The small microbeads mould to the front of the legs, providing the ideal postural support, while the individual chambers evenly distribute weight for maximum comfort. Extremely useful for those with weak muscles or who bruise easily.
What's more, this protection pillow gives the user confidence and independence, as they know that they can get to their feet comfortably, with minimum pressure or pain to their lower legs.
Compared to memory foam, the microbeads don't absorb moisture, sweat or fluid, so they inhibit the growth of dust mites, bacteria and fungus. A plus for allergy sufferers.
Made with small polystyrene beads, this support pillow won't compact, wear out or lose its shape and can be easily removed and washed for cleanliness and hygiene.
With so many qualities and benefits, we hope this positioning and pressure care Leg Protector Cushion for Standing Hoist helps make every day a better day.
- Multi-chamber microbead protector pillow for knees and shins.
- Microbeads contour areas for stability when pulling up to a standing position.
- Chambers equally distribute weight for comfort.
- Lightweight and soft.
- Length 43 cm (17"), Width 23 cm (9"), Depth 8 cm (13").
- Easily removed for machine washing and drying.
- Velour fabric: 79% cotton, 18% polyester, 3% Spandex (82% nylon, 18% Spandex).