Description and Details
The original award-winning MEDORIS Catchkin 'Napkin' Bib which looks and drapes like a napkin is specially designed for adults with special needs and the elderly.
This is much more than just an adult bib. It is a clothing protector that provides all of the options, style and price points you need for effective and hygienic mealtime protection while ensuring dignity.
Our thoughtful design offers different styles to maximise comfort and dignity of the individual with variety of colour options so you can chose the look that fits in with your personal taste.
This product has a soft and flexible fabric combined with waterproof central backing that ensures clothes are not stained with spills and drips. The loose breathable sides provide light and comfortable feel and can be used as a napkin to wipe face and mouth.The Catchkin’s generous cut allows a cosy fit and coverage for all shapes and sizes.
Our Catchkin ‘napkin’ bib is the perfect and dignified clothing protector for older people suffering from a range of ailments such as Dementia, Stroke and Parkinson's as well as individuals with restrictive conditions including Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Gives the appearance of a conventional napkin
- Provides dignity and comfort fits snugly around the neck
- Adjustable snap closures
- Prevents food and drink stains on clothes
- Made from absorbent colourfast polycotton for best possible life span with fluid proof PU backing to optimise protection to the user.
- Fully washable and can be tumble dried at low temperatures. Special design allows quick drying.
Also available in standard size M015 (53 cm from neck to lowest point) and extra large size M124 (71 cm from neck to lowest point) .