Sock Aid M300
(£9.60 incl VAT)
At Medoris Care, we are always introducing new and innovative products to help reduce everyday pain and discomfort. That’s why, our Sock Aid is designed to make putting on socks easier than ever.
This assistive device is ideal for anyone who has difficulty bending down and reaching the feet. While it does a very simple job, it’s hugely beneficial for those with limited hand function, arthritis or back problems, as well as for wheelchairs users, the elderly or those recovering from hip or knee surgery.
What’s more, it gives greater confidence for independent dressing. Lightweight, compact and flexible, it has a curved sleeve design with long straps and rounded slits.
The straps allow it to be pulled up with minimum effort, while the slits allow it to contour the heel. It also has a soft terry toweling outer that holds the sock in place and a smooth lining to help it glide up the leg easily.
All-in-all, the clever design makes it suitable for feet and calves of all sizes, and incredibly easy to use - so much so, that socks can be put on in 5 simple steps.
1. Slide the sock over the sleeve of the sock aid.
2. Holding the straps, lower it to the floor.
3. Slip the foot into the opening of the sock.
4. Pull the straps up until the sock fits comfortably on the foot.
5. Pull the straps up again to remove the sock aid completely.
Like all our Aids to Living products, we really hope that our Sock Aid helps to make every day a more comfortable day.
- Lightweight sock aid for daily use.
- Helps put on socks in 5 easy steps.
- Ideal for those with difficulty bending down and reaching the feet.
- Helpful for the elderly, wheelchair users and post-operative care.
- Compact, curved sleeve design.
- Long, pull-up straps for minimum effort.
- Flexible slits contour the heel for comfort.
- Suitable for feet and calves of all sizes.
- Can be hand washed with mild detergent and air dried.