Women's All-in-One Daywear Jumpsuit -M021
(£65.60 incl VAT)
At Medoris Care, we believe in making every aspect of your care as comfortable as possible. But, that's not all. We also believe it's vital to maintain a sense of dignity as well.
One common worry when caring for ladies with Alzheimer's and other types of dementia is their tendency to try and inappropriately disrobe.
That's why our Ladies All-in-One Daywear Jumpsuit looks like a 2-piece outfit but is actually a 1-piece, with the fastening at the back.
It cleverly combines two separate fabrics with an elasticated waist to give the appearance of smart black trousers and a pretty print top.
At the rear, there's a long 28" (71 cm) zip which makes it easy for the carer to access, but difficult for the wearer to undo by themselves. Plus there's a tab and popper to secure the zip when closed, for modesty and dignity at all times.
It's suitable for those prone to picking, pad shredding and smearing behaviour. A huge benefit as it helps maintain continence care and combat infection by keeping the wearer clean and secure.
Moreover, it can be modified for a PEG or PEJ feeding, should additional care be needed.
This pretty All-in-One Jumpsuit is made of easy-care stretch polyester for maximum comfort and flexibility to move around. It can be machine washed and tumble-dried on gentle heat, so there's no need for ironing.
A huge bonus as it comes in lots of colourful prints so that women can choose a different outfit every day.
All-in-all, we hope that our Ladies Women's All-in-One Daywear Jumpsuit gives you the assurance you need: dignity for the wearer, and peace of mind for the carer.
We also have a similar design in our women's adaptive nightwear range.
Please see Ladies All-in-One Pyjamas with Short Sleeves M019 or Ladies All-in-One Pyjamas with Long Sleeves M140.
- Ladies All-in-One Daywear Jumpsuit looks like a 2-piece outfit but is actually a 1-piece, with the fastening at the back.
- Long 28" (71 cm) zip at the back for maximum dignity.
- Tab and popper at the top to secure the zip when closed.
- Helps maintain continence care and combat infection.
- Suitable for PEG or PEJ feeding.
- Naturally stretchy fabric for nonrestrictive movement.
- Top: 65% - 100% Polyester.
- Trousers: 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane.
- Easy wash and tumble dry, with no need to iron.
- Multiple prints for variation to the wardrobe.
- Various sizes: Petite: Size 8-10, S/M: Size 12-14, L/XL: Size 16-20.
How do they work?
Here's a helpful tip! To make toileting more comfortable and dignified, we suggest wearing a vest underneath the garment. This way, when it's time to undress, the process is much smoother and easier for the wearer.
* Polyester version is available in M020
Skirts and trouser lengths are available as specified in the product details. If you wish to have trousers or skirts at exactly the length you choose we are able to offer an alteration service. It is £15 per alteration. In addition to length alterations, should you have any specific requirements, we are happy to discuss options to find a solution.