Our Ladies all-in-one daywear is adapted clothing designed for those living with dementia and alzheimer's or other conditions that might be prone to undressing.The outfit combines two separate easy-care fabrics joined at an elasticated waist give the appearance of smart black trousers and a pretty print top.
Multiple prints give variation to the wardrobe meaning a different looking outfit can be worn each day. This clothing provides comfort for the wearer and peace of mind for the carer.
These ladies outfits:
- Are perfect for the individual prone to continual undressing, pad shredding, or smearing.
- Assure modesty and dignity at all times.
- Help to maintain continence care and to combat infection.
- Have a tab and popper with a long zip 28″ (71 cm) at back for easy access by a carer.
- Can be modified for PEG or PEJ feeding.
- Can be machine washed and tumble dried on a gentle heat - no need to iron.
Fabric: Easy-care polyester top with black polyester/elastane trouser
Sizing: For guidance
Petite is approximately size 8-12,
Small/Medium is 14-16, and
Large/Extra Large is 18-20