Positioning and Pressure Care: Hand Grip/Palm Protector - M063
(£25.18 incl VAT)
At Medoris Care, we know that even the smallest care aid can make the biggest difference. That's why, our Positioning and pressure care Hand Grip/Palm Protector is designed with a dual function.
Firstly, it's a beaded hand grip. The tiny microbeads mould in the palm of the hand, making it soft to touch and easy to position. They also distribute weight evenly under pressure, giving appropriate resistance when squeezed. Perfect for gentle hand exercises, finger bending and for stopping hand closure. This can be especially helpful for those recovering from a stroke or suffering with arthritis.
Secondly, it's a palm protector. The soft barrel pad stops the hands and fingers closing into the palms, and prevents the nails digging into the skin.
Compared to memory foam, microbeads don't absorb moisture, sweat or fluid, so they inhibit the growth of dust mites, bacteria and fungus. A plus for allergy sufferers.
They don't hold the hand's heat which can lead to overheating. Instead the beads allow for an even airflow, resulting in a much cooler, more pleasurable experience.
Made with small polystyrene beads, it won't compact, wear out or lose its shape and can withstand being machine washed and tumbled dried for cleanliness and hygiene.
What's more, the velcro-securing strap makes it easily adjustable.
With so many qualities and benefits, we hope that this pressure care Hand Grip/Palm Protector helps you to care with confidence.
- Dual function microbead hand grip/palm protector.
- Barrel hand grip for gentle exercises and pressure positioning.
- Palm protection pad to prevent nails digging into skin.
- Soft and lightweight.
- Hygienic, can be machine washed and tumbled dried.
- Standard: Length 10 cm (4"), Diameter 5 cm (2").
- Large: Length 12 cm (4.5"), Diameter 5.5 cm (2.25").
- Velour fabric: 79% cotton, 18% polyester, 3% Spandex (82% nylon, 18% Spandex).
Also available as a Thin Hand Grip/Palm Protector (M113).