At Medoris Care, we know how important it is to create stability for those with special needs. We also know that day-to-day interaction is key for improving their quality of life. That’s why, we offer a wide range of relaxation and stimulating products, specifically designed with familiar recognisable features.
Take a look at our Daily Diary Mat. Not only is it a great communication tool, but it gives a simple structure to each day, which helps occupy the mind. Useful for those suffering with conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia, ADHD, Special Needs, Memory Loss and Learning Difficulties.
The clear pockets hold photos and pictures of daily activities or actions that can be done. They act as gentle visual reminders and establish regular, daily contact with carers and others. What’s more, seeing familiar images helps create a safe environment.
The more secure the user feels, the more confident they feel attempting their daily tasks. This, in turn, promotes better self-esteem and increased independence, because with every task completed comes a real sense of achievement.
Particularly helpful for those who get restless, are prone to distressed behaviour or wandering off with a possible risk of falling. The daily tasks also relieve boredom, as they become the focus point for the day, or even the week ahead.
A huge plus, as engaging in stimulating activities throughout the day helps lower anxiety levels and promote better sleep.
At Medoris Care, our aim is to help you help others. We hope that the Daily Dairy Mat helps you to do just that.
- Interactive daily diary for stimulation, structure and security.
- Clear pockets for photos and pictures for familiar daily activities that occupy the mind.
- Encourages regular communication and interaction.
- Increases recognition and identity.
- Promotes self-esteem and independence.
- Reduces emotional distress, restlessness and boredom.
- Bright colours make it visible when walking or sitting.