At Medoris Care, we offer a wide range of high-quality Terry Cotton products for both specialist day and night care.
Why? Because terrycloth fabric has a very unique double function. One, it’s highly absorbent. And two, it’s incredibly warm. Two important factors, as no-one likes being wet and cold, least of all older people and those who are wheelchair dependent or suffering with restrictive conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy or Multiple Sclerosis.
That’s why, our Adaptive Over-The-Head ‘Dri-Me’ Towelling Shower Robe is made with 100% pure cotton towelling.
Plush to touch and super soft on the skin, the wearer feels cosy and safe. The dense weave makes it even more absorbent than normal cotton, so they can be dried quickly too.
It can also be washed at hot temperatures, ensuring the highest level of hygiene and cleanliness, without shrinking or losing its shape.
This clever, poncho style robe provides complete coverage at all times and is especially designed to fit over both the wearer and a wheelchair or shower chair, if needed.
The generous fabric preserves modesty, unlike conventional wrap-around bath towels that fall down, allowing the wearer to get from room to shower, in a totally dignified way.
It’s wide-opening back permits ease of movement. What’s more, there’s no zips, snaps or ties. Just loose-fitting arm openings, so it slips on and off with minimum raising of the arms.
Year on year, we aim to provide more and more practical products. We hope that our Over-The-Head ‘Dri-Me’ Towelling Shower Robe is just one of them that helps you to help others.
- Highly absorbent shower robe / bathrobe.
- Made with 100% pure Terry Cotton for maximum comfort.
- Over-the-head design with no zips, snaps or ties.
- Loose arm holes design for minimal arm movement.
- Generous fabric to accommodate wheelchair or shower chair use.
- Allows wearer to be dried quickly.
- Can be washed at high temperatures for optimal hygiene and cleanliness.
- Comes in a range of unisex sizes and two lengths: Standard and Short.
Please see our Unisex Adaptive Clothing: Complete Open Back ‘Dri-Me’ Towelling Shower Robe M176