Eating and Drinking: Adaptive Teaspoon with Detachable Handle - M046
(£12.00 incl VAT)
At Medoris Care, we know that a weakened grip can make hard times of mealtimes. Whether you have arthritis, difficulty grasping small objects or suffer from conditions that impair hand mobility and decrease wrist movement, our aim is to help remove some of that discomfort by making eating more of a pleasure.
That's why we offer a wide range of adaptive eating utensils, including our Adaptive Teaspoon with Detachable Handle.
Thanks to its clever ribbed grip, the handle is larger than a normal fork. The larger handle means it sits comfortably in the palm of the hand, avoiding over-squeezing and over-straining of the fingers. While the soft foam grip provides a non-slip shape, making it easier to hold and control, even when wet.
Made only partly from stainless steel, one important benefit is that it's lighter than conventional cutlery, so the hand won't tire as easily. This is particularly useful for those who may be recovering from a hand, arm or upper body operation.
Knowing that it won't stress the hand, wrist or fingers makes it perfect for encouraging self-confidence and independent daily eating.
What's more, the detachable handle means that it can be easily twisted off and on for cleaning, making it totally hygienic as well.
All-in-all, this comfort grip cutlery can help reduce stress, ease pain and prevent further muscle ache.
We call it caring cutlery, as we hope it makes every day just that little bit easier.
- Lightweight, adaptive cutlery for weakened hand strength.
- Easy grip, larger handle, so there's no extra strain to the fingers.
- Non-slip foam handle for comfort.
- Stays firm in the hand when wet.
- Promotes confident and comfortable independent eating.
- Suitable for recovery after hand or arm operations.
- Detachable handle for easy cleaning and hygiene.
- Diameter 37 mm, tapered to 27 mm.