Positioning and Pressure Care: Multi-Purpose Pillow with Head Protection Gusset - M103
(£52.80 incl VAT)
At Medoris Care, we offer a wide range of positioning and pressure care products to help prevent pain, relieve pressure and increase comfort. That’s why, our pressure relief pillow is a support pillow, filled with microbeads.
Lightweight and adaptable, it has a dual function.
Firstly, it can be used as a simple support pillow in any care situation. The small microbeads move instantly and mould to the body part, allowing for ideal positioning. Secondly, it can be used for head protection due to the microbeads being able to mould around the head and neck keeping the correct alignment.
Designed with a unique ‘gusset’ that raises the pillow edges, the microbeads contour the front and sides of the head, giving extra comfort and stability, especially helpful for when neck muscles are weak.
What’s more, they help prevent pressure build-up and restricted blood flow from the skin being squashed against a hard surface. Vital for those in the same position for long periods of time.
Compared to memory foam, microbeads don’t absorb moisture, sweat or fluid, so they inhibit the growth of dust mites, bacteria and fungus. A plus for allergy sufferers.
They don’t hold the body’s heat which can lead to discomfort. Instead, the beads allow for an even airflow throughout the whole pillow, resulting in a much cooler, more pleasurable experience.
Unlike other pillows that dip in the middle or feel too solid over time, this support pillow won’t compact, wear out or lose its shape and can withstand being machine washed and tumbled dried for cleanliness and hygiene.
We know that the smallest things can help make the biggest difference and we hope this support pillow helps make every day a more comfortable day.
- Lightweight, soft support pillow.
- The unique ‘gusset’ design raises the pillow edges for head protection on a table. Microbeads contour the head for stability and comfort.
- Versatile - can be used in many care situations
- Length: 56 cm (22”), Width: 36 cm (14”), Depth: 4 cm (1.5”).
- Prevents pressure build-up and restricted blood flow.
- Hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, and breathable.
- Can be machine washed and tumbled dried.
- Velour fabric: 79% cotton, 18% polyester, 3% Spandex (82% nylon, 18% Spandex).