Positioning and Pressure Care Cushion for individuals with specific needs.
For over 20 years, we've been providing practical products for specialist support. That's why, we have a wide range of positioning and pressure care cushions to help prevent pain and relieve pressure.
Unlike other pillows that dip in the middle or feel too solid over time, our pressure relief 6-Chamber Support Cushion is a multi-chamber support pillow, filled with microbeads.
Supportive design. Lightweight and adaptable, it's the ideal size to be tucked between the limbs or between the hips and the side of a chair for protection. Extremely useful for stabilizing position, especially when muscles are weak.
The small microbeads mould to the body, providing the ideal postural support, while the six chambers evenly distribute weight for maximum comfort.
Particularly helpful for the elderly and infirm, those in wheelchairs or suffering with restrictive conditions such as Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy and Multiple Sclerosis.
What's more, they help prevent restricted blood flow from the skin being squashed between bone and a hard surface, and reduce friction to avoid pressure sores. Vital for those sitting in the same position for long periods of time.
Compared to memory foam, microbeads don't absorb moisture, sweat or fluid, so they inhibit the growth of dust mites, bacteria and fungus. A plus for allergy sufferers.
They don't hold the body's heat which can lead to discomfort. Instead the beads allow for an even airflow throughout the whole pillow, resulting in a much cooler, more pleasurable experience.
Made with small polystyrene beads, this support pillow won't compact, wear out or lose its shape and can withstand being machine washed and tumbled dried for cleanliness and hygiene.
With so many qualities and benefits, we hope that this pressure relief 6-Chamber Support Cushion gives everyday comfort.
- Adaptable 6-chamber microbead support pillow.
- Reduces pressure from hard surfaces or other limbs.
- Microbeads contour body for stability.
- Chambers equally distribute weight for comfort.
- Suitable for all care situations (can be combined with other pressure care cushions)
- Lightweight and soft.
- Length 28 cm (11 in), Width 20 cm (8 in), Depth 5 cm (2 in).
- Prevents restrictive blood flow.
- Helps avoid pressure sores.
- Breathable which reduces overheating.
- Hygienic, can be machine washed and tumbled dried.
- Velour fabric: 79% cotton, 18% polyester, 3% Spandex (82% nylon, 18% Spandex).