At Medoris Care, we pride ourselves on providing practical products and adaptive clothing for those with differing care needs.
One common worry when caring for people with Alzheimer's and other types of dementia, is a tendency for them to try and inappropriately disrobe.
That's why our Men's Adaptive Nightwear: All-in-One Pyjamas with Short Sleeves is a top and bottom set joined to make one garment, with the added benefit of fastening from the back.
At the rear, it has a long 28" (71 cm) zip which makes it easy for the carer to access, but difficult for the wearer to undo by themselves.
It has a tab and popper at the top to secure the zip when closed, which assures modesty and dignity at all times.
It's suitable for continence hygiene and combating infection by keeping the wearer clean and secure, as well as for those prone to pulling at catheters. What's more, it can be modified for a PEG or PEJ feeding, should additional care be needed.
This comfy, short sleeve nightwear is made with 100% pure cotton interlock fabric. Not only it is warm and soft to touch, but it stretches, giving the wearer more freedom and flexible to move around compared to conventional pyjamas.
The natural fabric means there's no irritation to the skin, especially as it helps reduce perspiration and control body temperature all year round.
All-in-all, we hope that our Men's Adaptive Nightwear: All-in-One Pyjamas with Short Sleeves gives you the assurance you need: comfort for the wearer, peace of mind for the carer.
Please see Men's Adaptive Nightwear: All-in-One Pyjamas with Long Sleeves M140 for the long sleeve version.
- Long 28" (71 cm) at the back for maximum dignity.
- Tab and popper at the top to secure the zip when closed.
- Helps maintain continence care and stop pulling at catheters.
- Suitable for PEG or PEJ feeding.
- 100% pure cotton interlock fabric for comfort and warmth.
- Naturally stretchy fabric for unrestrictive movement.
- Can be washed at high temperatures, so it doesn't fade.
- Retains shape, even after repeated washing.